Monday, January 30, 2006

I'm Alive!!!

Well, I finally have a blog that is readable at FHU! I'll try and use this as my default now. I feel like I've been shopping and hopping from blog sites for the past six months. Maybe this one will work out well. At present (for anyone interested), I am in Cambodia (southeast asia) en route to Bangkok, Thailand. We (Brandon and I) took a detour to see one of the oldest religious edifices on the planet. We actually haven't gone there yet, but will in the next day or two. I hope to have pics posted on facebook within the next week or so. If you ever read my posts, holla at me! I promise you a nice personal email and most likely regular contact.

Grace and Peace

-K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to know you are fine. Love to talk "direction" with you sometime in the summer.

Love ya,